If you are paying ‘social media specialist’, ‘SEO gurus’ and ‘content marketers’ and you see NO return on your investment, then you need to start questioning, WHY? One of the most obvious but not so easy to change is that not all the strategies are NOT aligned. Digital marketing consultants need to start working together by using a strategy we call ‘connecting all the dots’. If all the ‘dots’ (web, social, news, keywords, linking) are connected then your digital marketing will soon start working for you.
Here are few tips when realigning your digital marketing strategies:
- Engage with the right audience! Content marketing is a strategic marketing process focused on creating and distributing relevant and consistent content with the intention to attract and retain a particular audience.This audience over time gets to know, love and trust your brand and will buy from you. Make sure you know who your target audience is and that your marketing company does too! Refine this over time, it is vitally important.
- Design great content. Too much selling and not enough giving! Stop trying to sell all the time and start designing interesting content that informs the potential future clients of what may be of interest to them. Tips, ideas, hacks…high engagement = longer retention of that audience.
- Share your content consistently. Sharing your content consistently over time will help with brand awareness and will result in sales if you are engaging with the right target markets.
- SEO. Create an organic search engine optimisation strategy with the correct keywords and phrases, linking and original, well-written content articles. Don’t forget that your user experience is also important.
- Track & Refine. Every click can be tracked and monitored to realise trends. Tweak your strategy based on these tangible results. Reach, engagement, bounce rates, website page views, new and returning customers all reflect the success or failure of your efforts.
- Time. Put the time in and it will pay off. Digital marketing is a marathon build foundations for long lasting client engagements and you will reap the rewards.
“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time” Leo Tolstoy.
Contact us for more information on our services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information